Tour of Bacalar where you will discover the 7 colors lagoon, a truly special place.
Do not forget booking your excursions as soon as possible before leaving to be sure of having a seat.
Your day will unfold this way: First, we will pick you up at your hotel around 6:30 am at your location. You will be comfortably installed in our 14-seater, air-conditioned minivan. We will take Bacalar direction, with around 3 hours of travel.
It begins with a boat tour on the Pirate’s canal for 3 hours: you will visit the Cenote Negro, Cenote Esmeralda, stromatolites, Pirate’s canal and make a natural exfoliation.
For lunchtime, you will get to an amazing restaurant where you can enjoy your lunch and alcohol-free drinks.
VISITING BACALAR AND SAN FELIPE FORT:
Finally, you can take a walk at the lagoon and enjoy your free time at Bacalar. Our visit will end going back home, at your hotel.
- The round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch and drinks
- Bacalar visit
- Boat visit on Pirate’s canal
- San Felipe fort visit
DO NOT FORGET:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Sunscreen and T-shirt
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Camera or smartphone and waterproof bag, to take pictures underwater (or a GoPro camera)
- Extra money for souvenirs and tips
BE AWARE BEFORE LEAVING:
This excursion lasts all day, approximately 12h.
It takes place every Sunday, depending on available seats. The most reliable way is to book your seats some days before.
- 120 $ / Adult
- 90 $/ Child from 2 to 9 years
- Free from 0 to 2 years
- Secured payment on an HTTPS website with the international payment module Stripe, the safest one on the Internet.
- For the payment, a 20$ reservation/person is necessary to book your seat on a tour and the rest is to pay during the excursion day directly to the driver or guide.
- For children, a deposit isn’t necessary, the tour must be paid during the excursion.