Visit of the Chichen-Itza pyramid, with a guide on site. You will travel in a 14-seater minivan, and discover one of the seven world wonders.
Do not forget to book your excursion as soon as possible before leaving to be sure of having a seat.
During the day, you will visit one of the most beautiful sites in Yucatan: the majestic Chichen-Itza, Mexico’s symbol with its great pyramid Kukulkan and its Mayan temples. Additionally, you will be swimming in the most famous cenote, Cenote IK-KIL and lastly, you will visit the colonial and colorful city of Valladolid.
Your day will unfold this way: First, we will pick you up at your hotel between 7 AM and 8 AM on your location. You will be comfortably installed in our 14-seater, air-conditioned minivan.
During the travel, a technical/bathroom stop is planned.
Our first destination is the cenote Ik-Kil, where you will enjoy a refreshing swim in one of the most beautiful and famous cenotes.
Following that, we will take a break and eat at the buffet (drinks are not included).
At the beginning of the afternoon, we will go to Chichen-Itza’s site for an hour. A guide will explain to you everything about the Mayan civilization while observing the Kukulkan Pyramid and other buildings like the observatory, the thousand columns, church, Venus and Jaguar temple or the ballgame field. After that, you will be able to enjoy the site and take pictures for another hour. If you want to buy hand-crafted products, this is the place: you will see Mayan craftsmen sculpting stones, logs and also crafting hammocks.
On the way back home, we will make a stop at the colorful city called Valladolid. Founded in 1543 by Francisco de Montejo, it has the same name as the Spanish city Valladolid, located in Castilla y Léon. It is a very touristy city, known for its colors, colonial style, and its sumptuous cathedral.
- The round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
- INAH-certified guide on site
- Chichen-Itza admission
- Cenote Ik-Kil entry
- Valladolid tour
- Lunch buffet (drinks not included)
DO NOT FORGET:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Camera or smartphone
- Extra money for drinks, souvenirs, and tips
BE AWARE BEFORE LEAVING:
This excursion lasts all day, approximately 12h.
It takes place every day, depending on available seats. The most reliable way is to book your seats some days before.
- 90$ / Adult
- 60$ / Child from 2 to 9 years
- Free from 0 to 2 years
- Secured payment on an HTTPS website with the international payment module Stripe, the safest one on the Internet.
- For the payment, a 20$ reservation/person is necessary to book your seat on a tour and the rest is to pay during the excursion day directly to the driver or guide.
- For children, a deposit isn’t necessary, the tour must be paid during the excursion.