Tour of Holbox Island where you will discover magnificent landscapes, and a real small paradise.
Do not forget booking your excursions as soon as possible before leaving to be sure of having a seat.
Your day will unfold this way: First, we will pick you up at your hotel around 6:30 am at your location. You will be comfortably installed in our 14-seater, air-conditioned minivan.
We will take Chiquila direction, to take the boat going to Holbox Island. First of all, we will be visiting 3 small islands, to observe migrating birds. Then we will reach Holbox Island.
For lunchtime, you will be at an excellent beach club where you can enjoy your lunch.
Finally, you can rent a small golf cart or a bike to go around the island, or simply walk along the white sand beaches et take memorable pictures.
Our visit will end by returning to the continent and going directly to your hotel.
- The round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
- Buffet lunch and drinks
- Holbox island visit
DO NOT FORGET:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Sunscreen and T-shirt
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Camera or smartphone and waterproof bag, to take pictures underwater (or a GoPro camera)
- Extra money for souvenirs and tips
BE AWARE BEFORE LEAVING:
This excursion lasts all day, approximately 12h.
It takes place every Monday and Thursday, depending on available seats. The most reliable way is to book your seats some days before.
- 120 $ / Adult
- 90 $ / Child from 2 to 9 years
- Free from 0 to 2 years
- Secured payment on an HTTPS website with the international payment module Stripe, the safest one on the Internet.
- For the payment, a 20$ reservation/person is necessary to book your seat on a tour and the rest is to pay during the excursion day directly to the driver or guide.
- For children, a deposit isn’t necessary, the tour must be paid during the excursion.