Half-day adventure tour riding quad bikes in the jungle, visiting a cenote and using zipline over the lagoon.
Do not forget booking your excursions as soon as possible before leaving to be sure of having a seat.
During this half-day, you will enjoy a quad bike tour in the jungle and have an amazing time. You will get into the deepest jungles and explore Mayan caves.
You will be quickly trained at driving quad bikes, to endure a 13km route back and forth. Technical assistance will be omnipresent thanks to our supervisory team. For your safety and others’, it will be asked to respect the fundamental driving rules.
In the end, you will enjoy a zipline activity above the lagoon and refresh yourself swimming in a cenote.
- The round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
- Quad bike rental
- Lagoon and cenote access
- A snack and an alcohol-free drink
DO NOT FORGET:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Sunscreen and T-shirt
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Closed shoes
- Camera or smartphone
- Extra money for drinks, souvenirs, and tips
BE AWARE BEFORE LEAVING:
This excursion lasts approximately 4h.
It takes place every day, depending on available seats. The most reliable way is to book your seats some days before.
- Adolescents can ride starting from 16 years old.
- Passengers starting from 8 years old.
75 $ / person
- Secured payment on an HTTPS website with the international payment module Stripe, the safest one on the Internet.
- For the payment, a 20$ reservation/person is necessary to book your seat on a tour and the rest is to pay during the excursion day directly to the driver or guide.
- For children, a deposit isn’t necessary, the tour must be paid during the excursion.