Visit of Tulum and Coba’s ruins with a guide on both sites, as well as one of the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya and a Mayan village.
Do not forget booking your excursions as soon as possible before leaving to be sure of having a seat.
During the day you will visit Tulum’s ruins, the only archeological site located in front of the Caribbean Sea, one of a kind and bathed by the sun. You will enjoy free time on Playa Paraiso beach, then visit Coba’s ruins where you can climb the 42m pyramid and finally visit a Mayan village.
Your day will unfold this way: First, we will pick you up at your hotel between 7 AM and 8 AM on your location. You will be comfortably installed in our 14-seater, air-conditioned minivan.
During the travel, a technical/bathroom stop is planned.
You will visit Tulum with a guide for approximately 45min and then have free time to fully enjoy the site. You will see its principal temple (El Castillo) built on a rocky ledge. It was a major port for Mayas, and today it is one of the most visited for its beauty and exposure. A particularity on this site: a lot of iguanas can be found sunbathing on rocks.
You will have around 1h30 to spend on a memorable beach, Playa Paraiso, where you can walk, stroll around and swim in this sumptuous Caribbean Sea.
Following that, we will take a break and eat at the buffet (drinks are not included).
We pursue this visit at Coba ruins with a guide for 45min, and you will have extra free time to climb the pyramid, (the tallest in Mexico, at 42m) and admire the jungle for as far as the eye can see. Do not worry about safety, climbing and go down the pyramid is simple, thanks to the long rope attached to the stairs to help you. You will also contemplate the other tablets, temples and the ballgame field.
THE MAYAN VILLAGE:
We will finish by visiting a Mayan village, where you will discover the inhabitants, their lifestyle and crafts.
- The round trip from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan
- INAH-certified guides on site
- Tulum and Coba admissions
- Playa Paraiso and Mayan village visits
- Lunch buffet (drinks not included)
DO NOT FORGET:
- Towel and swimsuit
- Hat or cap, sunglasses
- Camera or smartphone
- Extra money for drinks, souvenirs, and tips.
BE AWARE BEFORE LEAVING:
This excursion lasts all day, approximately 9h.
It takes place every day, depending on available seats. The most reliable way is to book your seats some days before.
- 80 $ / Adult
- 55 $ / Child from 2 to 9 years
- Free from 0 to 2 years
- Secured payment on an HTTPS website with the international payment module Stripe, the safest one on the Internet.
- For the payment, a 20€ reservation/person is necessary to book your seat on a tour and the rest is to pay during the excursion day directly to the driver or guide.
- For children, a deposit isn’t necessary, the tour must be paid during the excursion.
Other excursions can interest you: